A new semester of TC Groups will begin on Monday, February 5th, 2018. Sign ups begin on Sunday, January 4th!
What are TC Groups?
TC Groups are small groups of around 12-15 people that meet throughout the week mostly in homes and some at other locations for about 90 minutes to build friendships, learn the Bible, and grow spiritually. TC Groups are a great way to get connected and get to know people and make new friends while growing in your relationship with God.
Who are TC Groups for?
Whether you’re brand-new to TC or you’ve been coming for years, a TC Group is a great next step for anyone who wants to grow in their relationship with God and others through relationships.
Why should I join a TC Group?
- Weekly Bible study will help you grow in your faith (Psalm 119:11; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- Prayer from others helps you get through the tough times (Philippians 4:6; 1 John 5:14-15).
- You’ll meet new friends in this busy city that will encourage you (Proverbs 27:17).
- You’ll have fun with other people going through the same things you are (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10).
What is a typical group meeting like?
Each TC Group is unique, but generally all groups have some social time with snacks and conversation up front, followed by a time of study and prayer. The meeting will last somewhere around 1 & 1/2 to 2 hours.
How often do Groups meet?
Groups usually meet once per week for a semester of usually 10 – 12 weeks.
How do I sign up for a TC Group?
You can sign up online or at TC on a Sunday morning.
What about childcare?
Each individual group is responsible for deciding how to handle childcare needs. Some options are:
- Have parents arrange for sitters on their own and attend the group without children
- Chip in together for a sitter who watches the kids in a different room while your group meets
- Group members take turns watching the kids each week
Can I host and/or facilitate a TC Group?
Yes! We are always looking for additional people to facilitate a small group and/or individuals to open up their homes to host a Small Group. No experience necessary. One of the exciting components of TC Groups are small group meetings in homes. All you need is a living room large enough for around 10 or 12 people and a TV & DVD player. If you would like to facilitate a group or host a group click HERE and fill out our online form!
A new semester begins on February 5th.