WHAT IS THE EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS COURSE?
A PLAN FOR DISCIPLESHIP THAT DEEPLY CHANGES OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
In the EH Relationships Course, everyone will learn 8 practical relationship skills to develop mature, loving relationships with others. And since loving others and loving God cannot be separated, each person will also grow in their personal, first-hand relationships with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence, and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The EH Relationships Course:
- Equips people with 8 practical skills to love others well as mature followers of Jesus.
- Transforms the culture of our churches by offering new language, new tools, and new strategies to break through relational roadblocks.
The EH Relationships Course includes powerful skills developed over 20 years:
- Check Your Community Temperature Reading
- Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
- Genogram Your Family
- Explore The Iceberg
- Listen Incarnationally
- Climb the Ladder to Integrity
- Fight Cleanly
- Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Your New Learnings
WHY THE EH RELATIONSHIPS COURSE?
People need practical tools to actually do the Bible’s teaching to love well
Our ability to resolve conflicts maturely remains one of the most pressing problems in our churches
Most people in our churches have a disconnected spirituality. “Increased” love for God is not translating into increased ability to love others
The quality of love inside the church is not really that different from the quality outside the church